1 / HEALTH INDICATORSDelivers a complete, continuously updated array of Health Indicators that enable policy makers to assess needs, evaluate local impact, and refine strategy.
2 / ASSESSMENT DATASupplies policy makers with data that is required to fulfill the needs-assessment portion of Public Health Accreditation.
3 / DATA WIDGETShares Health Indicator data via a widget that local hospitals can use to meet IRS 990 requirements in the most cost-effective way possible.
4 / GEOMAPPINGInteractive geomapping that compares all indicators among all counties in the state.
The Network of Care for Public Health won a prestigious national award in 2012 for Leading Health Indicators, presented by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, for helping solve the nation's high-priority health problems.
President of NACCHO
Health Indicators enable policy makers to assess needs, evaluate local impact, and refine strategy for their communities.
More NOC key features:
- Enables local public-health departments to quickly distribute vital health information to individuals and families at the ground level.
- Maximizes the value of local, state and national health data to determine needs and support consumers and communities.
- Equips policy makers and consumers to analyze integrated sets of data and bring complex community-health issues into focus.
- Integrates NACCHO's Model Practices and CDC Interventions with each Health Indicator to spur positive change.
- Offers statewide, interactive geo-mapping of all Health Indicators by county.
- Keeps the community in touch with the latest developments via the Network of Care's Learning Centers; Library; daily Nationwide News; Social Networking platform; Community Calendars; Personal Health Records, and advocacy tools.